Feeling like you've been hearing too much about Britney Spears the last few years? You're not alone, as the Toxic singer has been name the world's most most overexposed celebrity, according to studies by a California Market Research company which provides appeal rankings for more than 3,000 celebrities. In 2007, 72 per cent of the US public said they are sick of Brit and her never-ending drama.
The survey also asked people to say if they felt Britney was talented. Only 25 per cent answered yes to the question.
To see the full list of overexposed celebrities log onto www.forbes.com.
Top Ten Most Overexposed Celebrities:
1. Britney Spears - 72 per cent
2. Paris Hilton - 68 per cent
3. Kevin Federline - 54 per cent
4. Tom Cruise - 53 per cent
5. Nicole Richie - 52 per cent
6. Lindsay Lohan - 48 per cent
7. Michael Jackson - 47 per cent
8. Donald Trump - 47 per cent
9. Dallas Cowboys football player Terrell 'T.O.' Owens - 45 per cent
10. The late Anna Nicole Smith's former lover and lawyer Howard K Stern - 45 per cent