Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have got the dollar figures for their split agreed upon and are moving on. But Star magazine says that Spears had one last heart flutter and asked K-Fed, “Do you really want to do this?” when the two met to finalize their divorce.
K-Fed said yes, and his the troubled singer reportedly replied, “You’re the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, but thank you for my babies.”
According to the tabloid, here are some of the details of the divorce:
- A 2004 prenup called for K-Fed to get $250,000 for each year of their marriage, but Spears upped that figure to $500,000 to speed up the negotiations.
- He receives half the proceeds from their Malibu mansion, which is on the market for $13 million (she dropped the price to $12 million this week).
- Spears will pay $25,000 a month in child support for each of the couple’s two children until they reach 18. He also gets custody of the boys four days a week.
- K-Fed gets to keep all the gifts Spears bought them during their marriage.
- And he’s forbidden from writing a tell-all book about their marriage.