Gorgeous actress Catherine Zeta Jones - remember her? - used to make movies like "Traffic" and "Zorro" but lately seems to have been doing only TV commercials for T-Mobile phones.
According to AdWeek, the T-Mobile gig pays her $20 million per year for filming a couple of thirty second spots. No wonder she's cut back her work schedule. Who wants the grind of spending weeks and months on end making motion pictures when you're making that kind of serious cash?
Not only is the money sweet, she prefers works alone. I've also heard that Catherine "doesn't like to work with people" and that all those common nosepickers walking around in the background of the TV moblie commercials weren't actually present at the shoot with CZJ. They were digitally added later. Now that's a diva demand!
Adweek put together a list of the top 10 celebrity endorsement deals, with Catherine at the top:
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones, T-Mobile: $20 million
2. Angelina Jolie, St. John: $12+ million
3. Nicole Kidman, Chanel No. 5: $12 million
4. Jessica Simpson, Guthy-Renker: $7.5 million
5. Gwyneth Paltrow, Este Lauder: $6+ million
6. Charlize Theron, Dior: $6 million
7. Julia Roberts, Gianfranco Ferra: $5 million
8. Brad Pitt, Heineken: $4 million
9. Scarlett Johansson, L'Oreal: $4 million
10. Penelope Cruz, L'Oreal: $4 million